phonogfp Posted July 5 Posted July 5 There's an idea, Rene: a thread on machines and boxes (or sleeves) from the same retailer! I can contribute only two...and one of them is above... George P. 1
phonogfp Posted July 6 Posted July 6 Hmmm... On further thought, I can add six more couples... I'll start a thread after our granddaughter goes home this afternoon. George P. 1
KinetoGuy Posted September 19 Posted September 19 I was looking for a vitascope flyer and came across this Bacigalupi sales flyer I have..measures 12 x 14 each page..pretty big...also noted the NYC office...didn't remember it when I last posted on Bacigalupi items... 1
phonogfp Posted September 20 Posted September 20 That's a wonderful flyer! It's interesting to see that Bacigalupi was prepared to deliver the earliest version of the AT as of July 1, 1898. I've never seen a specific date for its appearance, and I've always written "mid-1898" when referencing its introduction. It was probably available in June on the East Coast. Thanks for posting this. George P.
Tinfoilphono Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 Those are wonderful! That's some serious advertising material, way beyond the usual. And during the era when he was still selling Columbia Graphophones.
phonoobsession Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago Hi, I know that interest in dictating cylinders is pretty low, but I recently acquired a few early Edison with a dealer label around the box by Peter Bacigalupi & Sons. It's the first time I had seen it. So, rather uncommon, I guess. Because I got more than one, I am happy to share some of them - see "For Sale". Helmut 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now