Identify this machine

Sheraz

Greetings from Pakistan! The other day I found this machine offered for sale at OLX  Pakistan. I have never seen an HMV machine with exterior horn coming with this kind of tone arm. The HMV decal is also very different. I would like to learn about it from this forum. Thanks 

6D8BE831-8990-4165-AA5D-728915DACA4E.png

345E3DF3-6A1D-4B70-99D8-D7E9FF5D2BE0.png

6601EF60-E150-4DBB-8162-3F342FB0A009.png

Hi CurtA ! Thanks for your reply. What about the uniquely designed tone arm and the elbow ? These seems to be made of aluminium. The dome shaped cylinder linking the horn and elbow  is very professionally designed. Apparently it should not allow the sound molecules to leak out of the horn elbow joint. The bracket supporting the horn looks very sturdy and firmly holds the horn and elbow and tone arm. Have you ever seen such innovative arrangements with an external horn gramophone? The oneness of design tells that it has not been made out of an array of parts salvaged from different machines. 

This should not be the work an amateur.

Yes the decal is certainly fake and might be added later to the box. 
regards

sheraz 

Have you seen any other examples that look like this?  The bulbous aluminum "elbow" looks like it was salvaged from a hookah pipe.  Phonograph companies didn't make individual machines with odd designs for the market.  There is no practical purpose for the elbow and tonearm design or the backmount.  The "decal" implies that it's made by HMV, which it is not, so it's a fake...

Edited by CurtA