FOR SALE: Two Edison Amberola Phonographs

Shawn

Two Edison Amberola Phonographs

Today I have two outstanding Amberolas for sale. If you’ve seen my Blue Amberol 5000 videos, you’ve probably seen both machines.

Either machine can be delivered to the North Carolina show. More details and pictures upon request.

Please contact me at : MShawnORourke@gmail.com with interest. Thank you! Shawn

First, this is probably the one of the best examples of an Edison Amberola 75 in oak that I have ever seen. It is truly stunning. Everything is original The finish, bedplate, and playability all over the top wonderful. The machine runs smooth. The Diamond c reproducer is solid! The motor is strong. All original drawers are present. It is one super nice machine.

The price is $575.00.

Second, this is probably the best example of an Edison Amberola VIII that I have ever seen. It is truly stunning. Original Finish, bedplate, and playability all over the top wonderful. It has faithfully played many 5000 Blue Amberol cylinders and sounds absolutely outstanding. The Diamond B reproducer rocks! The motor is strong, the pinstriping is nearly perfect. Amberola VIIIs are not common.

What else can I say. This one is a wonderful machine. If you want high-quality, rock solid dependability, beautiful sound, and a less seldom found machine don’t miss this one!

The price is: $550.00

• Advertiser
    Shawn
  • Date
    03/12/2022
  • Price
  • Category