melvind Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago I finally have found a Timely Tunes record after a long search. It's not the most interesting music to me, but I love the label and thought I would share it here. I have made a short video of both of these records that will come out soon on my YouTube channel, but it only contains 30 o 40 second samples of each side. Here I will show the label images and a full transfer MP3 file of the music. This record was recorded in late November of 1929 but not released until 1931. All 40 of the Timely Tunes records were released in one batch on July, 1 1931 and never released after. As you might image, they are pretty rare these days. Take Time To Be Holy by Holman and Robinson 1929-cr.mp3 DAHR Link Nailed To The Cross by Holman and Robinson 1929-cr.mp3 DAHR Link Thanks to Bob Coon here is an example of an original sleeve for Timely Tunes. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now