The Prince of Pilsen Airs

Neilvanstem

I've looked them up. I've found them in the machines I own. I have played and listened to them. Edison's is the best by far and away just the best all around! I wish I had more discs like this one of his. Oh by the way I even found out who this Prince of Pilsen was! I show some of the cast from the 1903 musical too! I believe Edison's was 1924 and the Victors 1910-1914.

100_4341.JPG

100_4342.JPG

100_4348.JPG

100_4357.JPG

100_4366.JPG

Edited by Neilvanstem

In case you want to see the machines I played the three records on they are my L-door XVI, W-19 or as I call it my William & Mary and my VV XVII.

100_4369.JPG

100_4376.JPG

• Like 1

An Edison William and Mary is the one Diamond Disc machine I would love to have. Something else would have to go but I would have one in a minute.

7 hours ago, Mainspring said:

An Edison William and Mary is the one Diamond Disc machine I would love to have. Something else would have to go but I would have one in a minute.

I feel the same way about Edison's Chippendale machine. Always wanted one but this W-19 became available I jumped on it and wow I do not regret it at all. Maybe someday I'll get another Edison but yep something would have to go to make room!! I know that feeling.