Planned Outage - Sunday 5 May - 2A - 4A, EDT - Platform Upgrade ×

FOR SALE: Two books again available - Edison and Berliner

MikeSherman

Two books again available - Edison and Berliner

I am pleased to announce that I have received new printings of two books which have been sold out for the past several years, and may be of interest to some here. They are:

1. The Collector's Guide to Edison Records
2. E. Berliner's Gramophone - A Label Iconography of the 7" American Berliner Record.

I had 100 of each printed, but this will likely be the last printing. Both of these books are available for $20 each, plus $9 for priority shipping. 

If you are interested in either or both, please send me a PM and I will send details. I can accept either checks or Paypal.

Thanks.

• Advertiser
    MikeSherman
  • Date
    12/13/23
  • Price
  • Category

• Like 1

As I posted elsewhere, these two books belong on the bookshelves of anyone who considers themselves a serious or well-informed collector of these records.  I would pay $100 each for them if necessary - they're that good.

George P.

On 12/14/2023 at 12:49 PM, phonogfp said:

As I posted elsewhere, these two books belong on the bookshelves of anyone who considers themselves a serious or well-informed collector of these records.  I would pay $100 each for them if necessary - they're that good.

George P.

Totally agree.  I've had both of these since they originally came out but I'm taking this opportunity to get some extra copies.