Amberola V help requested

ken53092

I have a beautiful Amberola V that is running extremely well right now but have noticed a strange problem that appears only once in a long while.  Every now and then the pawl that holds the winding ratchet in place slips for just a fraction of a second before locking in place.  In that time the motor spring is allowed to slip as well and while it does not totally unwind causing breakage, it makes a sound that will scare anyone who hears it!  I have now thoroughly cleaned all the sludge off of the gearing in that area and oiled the pawl and surrounding gears.  What I would LIKE to do though it disassemble the motor so I can remove the pawl to more thoroughly inspect it and properly clean it.  A visual inspection found lots of sludge around it but both ends appear to be sharp and in good condition.  All of that sludge has been cleaned and so far I have not had a repeat of the problem, however I wonder if anyone might have some kind of instructions or guides to properly disassembling the motor and related works so I can thoroughly clean the entire phonograph.  I know the old saying is "leave well enough alone" but for future reference it would be nice to at least have some sort of guide to follow for working on this particular phonograph.  I can't believe how quiet and smooth this thing is! It is amazing to wind it up and let it run and literally not be able to hear a thing from the motor, that's how quiet it is!  As mentioned earlier, the only problem I've had since acquiring this about a month ago is the slipping described above and it only happens about once every 20 or 30 windings and never lasts for more than about half a seconed. It's like the pawl slips several teeth on the ratchet gear before properly locking into place.   Any help of advice would be greatly appreciated! 

DSCN1805.JPG