WANTED: Actuality Recording of a Gas Bombardment by The Royal Artillery Garrison

Bogey78

Actuality Recording of a Gas Bombardment by The Royal Artillery Garrison

View Advert

If it anybody has it, this Is a very valuable Great War record and I would be very glad to have it no matter the waiting or cost (to some extent, under 300$ preferably).

• Advertiser
    Bogey78
  • Date
    03/19/23
  • Price
  • Category

Edited by Bogey78
To remove price

I searched many years before finding a copy.  It's an interesting record and worth the wait - good luck!

George P.

That’s really cool and thanks for the encouragement, do you mind telling me how you got it?

Edited by Bogey78

55 minutes ago, Bogey78 said:

That’s really cool and thanks for the encouragement, do you mind telling me how you got it?

I'm afraid the story is rather prosaic...I bought it on eBay in February 2018.  The record is in E+/mint condition, but I was the only bidder at $99.  

George P.

NICE! 

I don’t think I’ll ever get that lucky (considering how valuable and sought after it is) buying 78s from anywhere. I’ve contacted a person who does own this but they haven’t responded yet though from previous experience it’s best to wait.

1 hour ago, Bogey78 said:

NICE! 

I don’t think I’ll ever get that lucky (considering how valuable and sought after it is) buying 78s from anywhere. I’ve contacted a person who does own this but they haven’t responded yet though from previous experience it’s best to wait.

You never know when lightning will strike.  Best of luck!

George P.