BA2048 Alexander's Ragtime Band - Two Step - Billy Murray with Orchestra

Valecnik

Recorded on wax Amberol no. 817 in July 1911. Released on Blue Amberol in November 1913.

• Like 1

Auxetophone

How easy was it to post a YouTube video? I know on the old forum it could be a bit of a hassle. 

Just now, Auxetophone said:

How easy was it to post a YouTube video? I know on the old forum it could be a bit of a hassle. 

Really easy.  Clicked on the link and that's what showed up.  One seemingly bug I noticed is that both for photos and videos if you drag & drop the photo first, you cannot add text except as a first comment after posting.  So, if you want to add comments to a picture or a video, you need to write the comments first, and then drag & drop the photo or copy the video link.  Of course you can post the photo/video and then after posting add your text as a first comment.

RodPickett

Interesting.  Thanks for posting.  The YouTube linkages are different in this format, rather than the prior Forum.  Not a problem.  Just different.  To see the actual YouTube link, you need to "share" the video, using the … (dot-dot-dot) option, to open the YouTube video in a new window to see the actual YouTube link.  Again, not a problem, just different.

• 3 weeks later...

Another interesting thing about this record is that it is very heavily worn, especially on the first half of the cylinder but yet it plays loud and clear as you can hear.