Wanted: Clasp hardware for Pooley Record Storage Cabinet and cabinet key

GrafonolaOwner

GrafonolaOwner

I am in search of a piece of hardware (clasp) attached to the left door of a Pooley Record Storage Cabinet.

Any help in locating this item would be greatly appreciated.(See attached photo below)

156922862_Clasptolockleftdoor(markedcloseup).jpg.8335cb87340e59f826819c1b2e97c406.jpg

I would also appreciate any information on acquiring a key to this cabinet or any description, photo or dimensions which may aid in my search.

Please see attached photo.

908596588_PooleyRecordCabinet-key(marked).thumb.jpg.38f21da8e02cf313d46aa86b59d7dd9d.jpg

Thanks,

Henry L.

henade@cox.net

Auxetophone

I have the same cabinet sitting behind me in my office. Not 100% sure on the latch, maybe try George Vollema or Ron Haring. As for the key, a friend sent me a photo of theirs and I just matched it up with one on eBay. It's a very simply cut standard furniture/cabinet key, so if you can fine one that looks similar, it should work. 

IMG_7041.jpeg

• 5 months later...

Just got me a Pooley record cabinet and it too needs some parts but what is interesting is my Edison dolphin key works to lock the cabinet! What I need is the strip that goes across the top to indicate what number you are ejecting. Neil