Wanted: Columbia Grafonola (Type F-2 ) push button ejector system

GrafonolaOwner

GrafonolaOwner

I am looking for a push button ejector system for a Columbia Grafonola (Type F-2 ).  This is for a unit which I am restoring after having it in my possession for almost 50 years. 

The Grafonola did not have the push button record ejector system when I received it as an inherited heirloom from my grandmother in the 1970's.  I would really like to complete the restoration to honor my grandmother by  having all of it's original parts in place.  Attached is a photo which I found online which shows the part needed.

I would appreciate any information about acquiring this part.

I am a new member of this forum and hope this post is listed in the appropriate section.  If not, please advise.

Thanks,

Henry L.

Email:  henade@cox.net

Grafonola - showing push button ejector system.jpg

• Like 1

Just as George posted and noted a cross-reference in this section to a Transfers & Videos post, I should also note that a “CLASSIFIEDS” Section is available on this Forum available via the Main Menu.

Additionally, you may also use the Browse / Calendar menus for Auction and Event postings.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
GrafonolaOwner

FOUND

Thanks to all who have viewed my post. 

I am happy to say that I have been fortunate and have found the ejector system for my Grafonola.  It will be delivered later this week.

• Like 1