New Video Series - The 5000 Series!

Shawn

Today I just posted the first video in what may be an overly ambitious adventure.   

In my new series, the 5000 Series, I plan to sequentially produce videos for each 5000 series Edison Blue Amberol cylinder introduced between 1925 and 1929 (5000 - 5719).   In this series, I will feature not only the contents of the cylinder, but add interesting pop-up facts to hold the audiences interest. 

Take a look and if your interested, subscribe to my channel.  I hope to produce a new video of a 5000 each week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh6LC0ahAJU

Shawn 

• Like 1

A very ambitious adventure indeed! I like the idea and love your popups. I look forward to seeing them. It will keep you busy for quite a long time I suspect.

This is a great project! At one a week, it's going to take a while. But I look forward to following them.

One small suggestion: I found the 'pop' sound that comes up with each informative pop-up to be distracting. I love the idea of the pop-ups but I would find it more enjoyable to listen to the record without the sound interrupting the music.

Rene' that has to be the first time anyone has ever preferred Hawaiian music over any other option!?

I'll take your feedback in to account!  

Thanks for watching!

Shawn