Hogan Posted October 2 Posted October 2 Maybe I'm under the wrong heading - my question is where can I find a new needle for my Lenco L75 in Europe? It's been at least 20 yrs since I bought it with a new needle for 78's. I have a feeling I'm not getting the full sound... The thing is, I play all kind of records on it from early Caruso, to 1950-ies records. My question is which would be the ideal all-around needle? And where in Europe could I buy it? Greatful for any ideas!!! Hoagan
melvind Posted October 2 Posted October 2 Try here... https://www.lpgear.com/product/LENCOSL0075.html
Hogan Posted Tuesday at 11:25 PM Author Posted Tuesday at 11:25 PM Thanks!! They seem to be able to help!
CrackedWormgear Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago Since your in Europe you can contact these people for the ultimate in needles for 78 rpm reproduction: www.78tours.com/Expert_Stylus_Company.html Also your getting the most out of your L75 I highly recommend this forum also: https://www.lencoheaven.net
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now