phono-phan Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago I came across close to 1000 cut out record labels. I decided to decorate a bathroom with them. I thought this would be an interesting thread to show a couple of my favorite record labels. The Vogues are place holders until I get another 100 or so labels to put up. My favorites so far are the Aeolian Vocalion and the Gennett. What are some of your favorite record labels? 2
melvind Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago It's very unique and looks really colorful and fun. I must say though I had a moment of panic when I realized how many good records were sacrificed to make those. But, that is just from a guy that transfers records and most of them were likely not in good shape to begin with. I would much rather see it like this that a bunch of old records in a landfill!. Good job Ken!
phono-phan Posted 5 hours ago Author Posted 5 hours ago Agreed. All of these record labels were already cut out when I got them. Not sure the condition of the records prior to being "Sacrificed"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now