pallophotophone30 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Hello, I'm trying to locate a grill , a speed control knob and a crank for the B60 phonograph. The crank isn't the usual cylinder motor size. It has a larger winding shaft O.D. Female thread. The speed knob was only used on the belt driven, table model machines. I tried George V. but all he has is an empty cabinet for a B60. Gramps has a pattern for the grill, but he's busy building a house so can't make me one. A repro would suit me fine !! I'm willing to pay a reasonable sum knowing these parts are not common. Can anyone help? Many Thanks !! Bob Hodge Courtesy of Intertique, the grill looks like this:
Soundwaver Posted Tuesday at 08:45 PM Posted Tuesday at 08:45 PM Not sure where you live, but there's a B-60 in California listed for $100 on Craigslist. Might be able to at least get some of the parts (crank and speed control). https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/lake-forest-antique-edison-phonograph/mx19UpUKHratLGDERzpRAH
pallophotophone30 Posted yesterday at 02:06 AM Author Posted yesterday at 02:06 AM Thank You very much for the lead! And It looks to be in better shape than mine as well. I didn't know it had a box cover . If the shipping isn't too bad, I'll get it! I'm in Syracuse N.Y. Cordially !! Bob
Soundwaver Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago Cool! … I’ve never heard of a cover so that could be homemade. But you never know. Post photos if you get it! Good luck.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now