Vintage Victor and Columbia 10 and 12 “ record collection

Skip

Collection of early 1900 records, mostly Victor and Columbia.  Total of 46 records,- 36 12” and 10 10”. Includes Victor batwing and other labels. Several Harry Louder early recordings. Looking for a reasonable offer for the entire collection.     Detail:

12” 78rpm

21 Victor batwing label

2 Victor record 1st prize label

1 Victrola record 1st prize label

5 Victrola batwing label

1 Victrola VE label

3 Columbia graphophone label

1 Columbia phonograph

Label

2 Columbia Masterwork labels

10” 78rpm

4 Victor batwing labels

1 Victor VE label

1 Victrola batwing label

1 Brunswick

3 classics

IMG_5640.jpeg

IMG_5641.jpeg

IMG_5642.jpeg

Edited by Skip
Correction

• 2 weeks later...

Skip, from your post with labels and no titles or condition, it is apparent you are not familiar with record sales.  No disrespect meant, but a "reasonable" offer for what you describe would be $20-25 for the lot and you might have a hard time getting that.  I'm sure that's not what you were thinking, but there are literally millions of these and the vast majority are not worth $1.00 per record.  Titles are what makes them desirable or not, so if you have something unusual or rare, that is the reality...  It requires research on your part to discover if any of these are desirable to collectors.  I can tell by looking at the labels that these are most likely common records, but I might be wrong...

Edited by CurtA

Hi Curt, thanks so much for your reply. I included photos showing all of the records in the collection. I was thinking that the labels can be read by zooming in. Are you not able to see the titles from the photos? Please clarify for me. Regarding condition, they all appear to be in good used condition. We don’t have a turntable but can find a way to check playing quality if there is specific interest in any of the records in the collection.