Columbia Grafonolas

Brian-Lee

Hi Guys, 

I have a Columbia Grafonola model 558. This number was taken directly from the tag still attached to the bottom. I can't find a single darn thing about this machine. I can upload pictures if it will help. Does anyone out there have any info at all on this model? It had legs but they were removed. I did manage to find an set that will work and match the the motiff but I'm sure they are correct. Maybe correct enough for most people but I am not most people. The cabinet needs a little work but the turntable and evrything else works great. Nothing like listening to In The Mood the way it was originally recorded. I also have about 800 disks of everything from Jimmy & Tommy Dorsey, Bennie Goodman, Nat King Cole, Doris Day, Frank Sinatra, Ethel Merman, Charlie Spivak and a bunch of artists I had never heard of before I purchased the player and disks at an antique auction about ten years ago. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance. You can direct email me at skygod516@gmail.com.