Planned Outage - Sunday 5 May - 2A - 4A, EDT - Platform Upgrade ×

New United Talking machine Symphony - question

Dan

Good morning I’ve been looking for some help with reinstalling the speed control/plunger stop. The previous owner took it apart and not sure how it goes back or if all the parts are there. If anyone can supply a picture or any paperwork that would be great

Dan

It's hard to imagine what the issue is...  It would help for you to post pics of what you actually have, to see what you might need.

Here’s a picture of how it was when I got it. The plunger is missing the end and brass threaded part is bent/cracked. ( I see one online for sale) Not sure if all the other parts are there, it looks like it just screws down but I’m not sure how to set the spring . Any help?

Dan

image.jpg

image.jpg

17 hours ago, Dan said:

Here’s a picture of how it was when I got it. The plunger is missing the end and brass threaded part is bent/cracked. ( I see one online for sale) Not sure if all the other parts are there, it looks like it just screws down but I’m not sure how to set the spring . Any help?

Dan

image.jpg

image.jpg

With a little more tinkering and getting the plunger to thread in I got it figured out I think . We’ll see when the new plunger/ controller comes in