Brunswick Model 210 Manual?

Slywuf

Hello - New to the forum here.  I recently acquired a Brunswick model 210 and in the process of fixing it up.  Does anyone have a manual for this machine that I can download?  Thanks!

Yes indeed - that is the machine that I have with the single sided Ultona.  When I clicked on the links you gave me, I got the page that says "click here for instructions" but the instructions don't come up.  How do I make that work?  Likewise on the book - I would like to read that - How / where do I get it?  Thanks for your help.

2 hours ago, Slywuf said:

Yes indeed - that is the machine that I have with the single sided Ultona.  When I clicked on the links you gave me, I got the page that says "click here for instructions" but the instructions don't come up.  How do I make that work?  Likewise on the book - I would like to read that - How / where do I get it?  Thanks for your help.

It downloads as a PDF, so you might need to mess around with the settings on your phone/computer. (I'd suggest trying on a computer if it isn't opening on your phone.)

Ah - Got it now.  Took a couple of times... got "network error - try later"  but finally got both files.  Excellent info Ben.  Thanks much for providing that.  Where does one find those ball point needles for the Pathe records, or the Edison type stylus that will work in this Ultona?