Welcome to the Antique Phonograph Society Forum!

Auxetophone

Auxetophone

I am pleased to announce that the Antique Phonograph Society Forum is nearing completion! Please take a moment to look around, if you notice anything peculiar please don’t hesitate to let me know. I’m very excited for this long-anticipated new community to finally come to fruition, and have no doubts that it will be better than ever! 

One new feature that we are particularly excited about is the classified system. This system will allow us to post sale, wanted, and trade ads quickly and easily, much like Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace.

Happy posting!

-Brandon

Great to see this nearing completion.  Huge synergies with the other APS activities to be had.  Hats off to those who made this happen.  ?

• Auxetophone pinned this topic

Hello my phonophriends! It's great to be here, and I look forward to this forum growing into what will become the premier gathering place for us all.

Cheers,

Fran

• Thanks 2

Auxetophone

You may notice a "Classifieds" link on the main menu, we are very excited to add this functionality! Feel free to start using it now.

Also glad to be here on the new APS forum and to see a few old friends already. Thanks to everyone who helped make this happen.

Andreas

• Like 1

I haven't posted until today - - after exploring the site for several days.  Very, VERY nice work, guys!

George P.

• Like 1

Great to be here.  Thanks for having me..!!    ?

The APS forum navigation is quite nice.  Thanks Brandon for all your work on this.

Mark

• Like 1

This is terrific. And, I just looked at the site on my phone and it a very good experience. Nice to see you Brandon. I have missed you and this forum is a welcome site to us collectors!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, melvind said:

This is terrific. And, I just looked at the site on my phone and it a very good experience. Nice to see you Brandon. I have missed you and this forum is a welcome site to us collectors!

As I've mentioned to others, the site is really phone friendly.  Very easy to start or add to a thread, pull some pics or video off your phone and launch.

Auxetophone
6 hours ago, melvind said:

Thanks Dan, I think we are all looking forward to regaining some normalcy!

• Thanks 1

The phone experience was one of the first things I noticed about the site.   It will come in real handy at shows, when normalcy returns and we can have shows again....

Hi all, I just wrote my first post last night and it was very easy and straightforward.

Good job Brandon and team!

• Thanks 1

AudioAntique

Thank you for the warm welcome, Brandon and APS friends. It's great to be here and this promises to be an informative and thriving forum. Congratulations to a great team of organizers.

Rob & Joan

• Thanks 1

In a word....GREAT! Nicely organized and a breeze to use. Just what APS members need and deserve.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Many thanks for welcoming me into the fold Brandon & Team, I'm looking forward to many hours of mindfulness and hopefully

making contributions.

Adrian

• Thanks 1

Neilvanstem

It is nice but seeing so many machines and items I can never hope to attain and in comparison to my collection leaves me thinking I don't belong. I love APS and this site is pleasing to the eye but wondering where the intermediate forum is? ha ha For lowly collectors like me having 100 or more machines but just nothing like I see around here. I guess I have a case of low self esteem. Great job here though. Love it and I will be back and 'get over it' as some might say. Thanks for all the work. Even the videos are nothing like my little Kodak camera can produce. The ones I've seen seem professionally done. So again I start comparing. "This too shall pass" as my friends say often.

Edited by Neilvanstem
checked spelling found wanting.
  • Thanks 1