You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

Early Convertible Lamp for Phonograph Room

Early Convertible Lamp for Phonograph Room

$225.00

• Advertiser
    Shawn
  • Type of Advert FOR SALE
  • Item Condition Excellent
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $225.00
0 Questions

Description

Here we have a stunning Edison convertible lamp.  So called because they can be used on a table, or hung on the wall.  This lamp dates to the turn of the century, when a room had possibly one plug hanging from the ceiling.  A lamp that is portable and convertible was essential. 

Seldom found today, this one is a stunning example.  It is marked Edison Patents.  It has the original patina and an original plug.  The wiring has been replaced with period correct twisted pair for safe usage.   It is one of the best examples I have found, being marked Edison, and being in wonderful all original condition. 

This is the best lamp I've ever had available for sale.  Don't miss out.  I've attached three pictures of the lamp for sale, and one picture of a couple of my personal lamps in a phonograph room to show you how wonderful they look.   

The price is $225.00.  The bulb is included, shipping is additional.  Contact me at MShawnORourke@gmail.com with interest. 

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from Shawn

Other adverts from for-sale